Why Should You Enroll In This School?
✅I have seen extraordinary success with my YouTube channel, amassing a large audience, and earning more than $125,000 a month in profit with completely organic growth. No paid ads. No selling my soul to Susan Wojciciki (She's the CEO of YouTube).
✅It took me 1 year of consistent YouTube content creation to reach a measly 3,500 subscribers... I could basically only get my mom and like 3 cousins to watch... But I finally figured it out:
Year 2 I hit 225,000 subscribers. Year 3 800,000 subscribers!
I now regularly gain more subscribers in 1 day than I did in my first 6 months COMBINED.
The question to ask yourself is.. how much is your time worth?
✅It took me an entire year to figure out what the YouTube algorithm likes and dislikes.
✅In this school you will learn in about 9 hours what took me 2,000+ hours to figure out. Am I selling the ability to time travel? Kind of.
✅Is your time worth more than $0.25 an hour?
$500 school / 2000 hours saved = $0.25 PER HOUR
If you answered "Yes":
Make a purchase and get your gosh darn channel growing. *worst case scenario you can return it for full a refund*
If you answered "No":
Don't buy this course and send me an email because I will hire anyone at $0.25/hr 😉
What You Can Expect With This School:
- How to navigate the stress and awkwardness that is your first videos (I even show you some of my terrible first vids.. it's bad)
- How to produce high quality content for all budgets (from under $100 to a full $10,000 studio and everything in-between)
- How to set up lights so you don't look like a gremlin on camera
- How to build an audience that actually likes and wants to watch you on a daily basis
- How to quickly edit videos and thumbnails like a freaking pro
- How to navigate the many ways to monetize your channel (my favorite topic)
- Understand what the algorithm wants..
- And much, much, more. Check out the full curriculum below if you're still not convinced.
Get Started Today!
- Talking to The Camera is Awkward, Here's How to Get Over It (7:19)
- The Fear Of Posting- How to Defeat Analysis Paralysis (4:38)
- Should You Use Other Platforms to Build an Audience on YouTube (6:10)
- The Big Channels Don't Know (much) More Than You (3:13)
- How To Brush Off Hate And Keep on keepin On (6:11)
- Your Friends and Family are Not Obligated to Watch Your Content (3:19)
- Level 1 High Quality Video Setup for Under $100 (1:53)
- Level 2, 3, & 4 - Mid Tier Quality Video Setups ($300 to $1500) (5:53)
- Level 4 High Quality Studio Setup (3:50)
- How to Get That Blurry Background Look (4:06)
- How to Setup Lighting Like the Pros For Cheap (3:36)
- Improve Audio Quality Instantly Without Spending Any Money (4:01)
- What Makes a Great Backdrop (2:39)
- My Gear List and Links
- Do You Need to Show Your Face to Be Successful on YouTube (3:21)
- How to Format the PERFECT Video (7:59)
- How to Come up With a Viral Idea (6:16)
- How to Get People to Come Back to Your Channel (5:07)
- Increase Your Odds of Success By Studying Others (3:22)
- Is It Too Late To Start a YouTube Channel, Over Saturated (2:21)
- Provide So Much Value That People HAVE to Watch (2:52)
- Should You Use a Teleprompter (4:31)
- Things I Wish I Knew In My 1st Year of YouTube (6:47)
- Thinking Of Content Through The End Result (4:40)
- Try Not to Be Too Cool (2:15)
- Why The Best Content Often Fails (6:41)
- What it Takes to Make $100,000 Per Year on YouTube (5:36)
- Can YouTube be Your Fulltime Career (3:40)
- How to Battle a Copyright Claim (5:49)
- How to Master the Affiliate Link (5:54)
- How to Navigate a Brand Deal (11:12)
- Is it a Good Idea to Join a MCN (3:38)
- Selling Merch best Practices and Tips (5:10)
- Which Content Makes the Most Money (8:38)
- How Often Should You Post (6:25)
- How to Come Up With the Best Tags For Your Videos (6:53)
- How to Create the Perfect Thumbnail (10:05)
- How to Optimize descriptions for SEO (4:26)
- How to Rank in YouTube Search and Recommended (12:21)
- How to Think of the PERFECT Title (11:23)
- How to Use Creator Hacking and Trend Hacking (5:59)
- How YouTube Knows if a Video is Great (2:55)
- Is it Okay to Change Your Title, Description, Or Thumbnail After Posting (4:01)
- Monetizing Your Content to Get More Views (2:42)
- Smashing the Like Button - Does it Matter (4:24)
- What is the BEST Time to Post Your Content (3:43)
- Words You MUST Avoid in Your YouTube Videos (4:33)
Here's a snipped of my last 90 days ad revenue on YouTube. The cool thing about this is it only seems to grow with time and ad revenue is only 1 many ways to monetize your channel. Ad revenue only makes up 20-40% of total revenue for most YouTubers.